Recipe Yield: 2
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Salmon Creations® Mango Chipotle
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach, washed and dried
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- Red onion slices
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds (roasted and salted)
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. canola or vegetable oil
- Divide spinach between 2 plates. Top each with ½ the green and red onions and avocado.
- Top each salad with one pouch of salmon. Sprinkle with cilantro and pumpkin seeds.
- Drizzle with ~ ½ tsp. lime juice and 1 tsp. oil.
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 salad|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.