Recipe Yield: 8
Put a spicy twist on your classic black bean dip with our Tuna Creations® BOLD Jalapeño Tuna and Black Bean Dip.
Tip: Recipe can easily be doubled for a larger party!
- 1, 2.6 oz. pouch StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Jalapeño
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Place black beans, red onion, lime juice and zest and canola oil in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add cream cheese and blend in.
- Place in serving dish and top with tuna, tomatoes, onions, cilantro and cheddar cheese. Place under broiler to melt the cheese and serve with tortilla chips or cut up vegetables.
When using 1 (2.6 oz.) pouch StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Jalapeño
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Serving Size: 1 (78g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.