Recipe Yield: 4 servings
- 1, (4.5 oz.) can StarKist E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin in EVOO with Roasted Garlic (not drained)
- 5 small red potatoes
- ½ cup haricot verts, or small green beans
- 6 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 10 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 10 black and green olives, seedless
- ½ baby cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2 hard boiled eggs, cut in half or in slices
- ¼ cup sliced red onions
- Boil the potatoes for 10 – 15 minutes, until just tender. Remove from the water and allow to cool. Once cool enough to handle, slice them in half.
- Add the haricot verts to the water and boil for 2 minutes until just tender. (If using regular green beans increase the boiling time to 4- 5 minutes). Drain them and place them in a pan of ice water to stop cooking.
- On a large platter, place 3 lettuce leaves in each corner of the board.
- Divide the remaining ingredients in half and distribute the remaining ingredients in groups around the board.
- Distribute pieces of tuna with the oil over the ingredients – OR empty each can of tuna on one end of the board, keeping the pieces together and drizzle the leftover oil over the ingredients.
When using 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin in EVOO with Roasted Garlic
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1 salad (460g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.