Recipe Yield: 4
This fun pasta will become any kid’s favorite – don’t tell them it’s good for them – they’ll never know!
- 2, 2.6 oz. pouches StarKist Tuna Creations® Bacon Ranch
- 2 cups pasta wheels, dry (whole grain if you can find them)
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- ½ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup low fat milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil pasta for 9 minutes, or until al dente.
- Microwave vegetables for 2 -3 minutes until hot.
- In a small bowl mix yogurt and milk until well blended.
- Drain pasta and place in a medium bowl. Mix in tuna, vegetables and yogurt mixture until combined. Add cheese and toss.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.