Recipe Yield: 2
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® BOLD Buffalo Style
- 2, 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. diced red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. diced yellow pepper
- 2 Tbsp. diced avocado
- 2 tsp. chopped scallions
- ½ cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- In a medium bowl mix Chicken Creations® BOLD Buffalo Style, red pepper, yellow pepper, avocado and scallions.
- Place tortillas on a flat surface. On one half, spread 2 Tbsp. cheese, leaving ½ inch border free of cheese. Spread chicken mixture over cheese and top with another 2 Tbsp. cheese. Fold other side of the tortilla over top.
- Spray a medium non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat. Place filled tortillas in the skillet and cook for ~2 minutes, until browned and cheese begins to melt. Flip over and brown the other side.
- Remove from skillet and place on a cutting board and cut in half.
3 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® BOLD Buffalo Style
|Servings Per Container: 3|
|Serving Size: 1 cup|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.