Recipe Yield: 11
Impress your guests with this fancy but super-easy-to-make recipe!
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 – 12 medium portabella mushroom caps (about 3 inches in diameter, each)
- 1⁄8 cup bread crumbs
- 1 stalk celery, chopped finely
- 1⁄8 cup onion, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped finely
- 1⁄8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄8 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Clean mushroom caps and remove stem if needed. Place on a cookie sheet, rounded side down.
- Mix tuna with next 6 ingredients in bowl.
- Place tuna mixture inside mushroom caps.
- Bake in oven until cheese melts – about 10 minutes. Turn broiler on and broil on high for 1 – 2 minutes to brown the cheese.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.