Recipe Yield: 2
- 1 pouch (6.4 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1½ cups cooked quinoa
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- ½ cup diced yellow pepper
- ½ cup diced, fresh or canned pineapple
- ½ cup diced avocado
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- Divide the quinoa between two medium bowls. Toss 1 tsp. of lime juice in each bowl.
- Divide the tuna between the two bowls, placing it on one side of each bowl.
- Add the vegetables and pineapple around the sides of the bowls, on top of the quinoa.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.
When using 1 pouch (6.4 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 bowl (411g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.