Recipe Yield: 1
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Sunflower Oil
- 1 small Roma tomato, diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- Dressing: 1⁄2 tsp. lemon juice
- Dressing: 1⁄8 tsp. lemon pepper
- Dressing: 2 Tbsp. Italian dressing, non-fat
- Dressing: 2 tsp. chopped fresh basil
- Dressing: 1⁄8 tsp. minced fresh garlic
- Dressing: white pepper, to taste
- Mix tuna, vegetables and dressing in a small bowl.
- Place on a bed of lettuce and enjoy!
When using 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Sunflower Oil
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: about 1 cup (239g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.