Recipe Yield: 5
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 2 cups tri-color spiral pasta (uncooked)
- 1 cup asparagus, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup slivered pea pods
- 1⁄2 small zucchini or yellow squash, diced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 can (6 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- ¾ cup light Dijon vinaigrette dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. During the last 3 minutes of cooking add asparagus pieces. Drain pasta and asparagus and run under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl combine tuna, pasta, asparagus, peapods, zucchini, red onion and ripe olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon zest and mustard. Gradually whisk in lemon juice.
- Pour dressing over pasta mixture and combine well. Chill until ready to serve.
When using 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Serving Size: 210g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.