Recipe Yield: 2 fajitas and 1 cup salad
- 2, (2.6 oz.) pouches StarKist Chicken Creations® Southwest Style
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red pepper
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green pepper
- ⅛ cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 4, 6-inch flour tortilla shells
- For Salad:
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- ¼ cup diced green pepper
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ tsp. lime zest
- ⅛ tsp. chili powder
- ⅛ tsp. cumin
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. canola or avocado oil
- ½ tsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- For the Salad:
- Mix corn, beans, red and yellow pepper, and red onion in a medium bowl. Stir in lime zest and spices.
- In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, oil, and honey together. Pour over the vegetable and spice mixture and stir well. Mix in cilantro and allow to sit while you prepare the fajitas.
- For the Fajitas:
- Heat oil in a small non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the peppers and onion and sauté for 2 to 2 ½ minutes, until the peppers are softened, and onions are translucent.
- Place 2 tortillas on a plate. Divide one pouch of chicken creations Southwest fajita style chicken between the tortillas. Top each with ¼ of the sauteed pepper and onions. Repeat with the other two tortillas and pouch of chicken. Serve with the corn and bean salad.
When using 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Chicken Creations® Southwest Style
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 2 fajitas and 1 cup salad (319g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.