Recipe Yield: 4
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - StarKist E.V.O.O. ® Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 pound spinach linguini
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 5 canned artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp. prepared basil pesto
- Boil linguini until just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and sauté for 3 – 4 minutes. Add mushrooms and continue sautéing until vegetables are soft.
- Add artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes and tuna and toss. Stir in basil pesto to coat.
- Drain pasta and place back in sauce pan. Mix in vegetable and tuna mixture. Serve with grated parmesan cheese on the side.
When using 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - StarKist E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 212g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.