Recipe Yield: 6
An easy to fix family pleaser – rich tomato flavor with a tuna twist.
- 2 (6.4 oz.) Pouches - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 12 oz. linguini pasta
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, Italian seasoned
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 16 whole black olives, sliced in half
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In medium sauté pan, sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent. Stir in tomatoes and tuna and red pepper flakes if desired; simmer for 5 minutes. Add black olives.
- Toss with pasta and divide among 6 plates. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
When using 2 (6.4 oz.) Pouches - Albacore White Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Serving Size: 234g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.