Recipe Yield: 1
A great way to use last night’s leftovers!
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Premium White Chicken
- 1 cup brown and wild rice mix, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- ½ cup broccoli florets, steamed
- ¼ cup diced red pepper
- ½ cup mandarin oranges
- 2 Tbsp. chopped peanuts
- Place cooked rice in the center of a bowl. Mix teriyaki sauce into the rice.
- Top with chicken, broccoli, red pepper and mandarin oranges.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and stir together.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||5g||10%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.