Recipe Yield: 1 sandwich
- 1 pouch (3 oz.) Tuna Creations® Whole Grain Dijon Mustard Tuna Salad
- 2 thick slices Sourdough bread
- 1 tsp. butter, softened
- ¼ cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 slices fresh tomato
- Preheat panini grill or grill pan
- Spread ½ tsp. butter on one side of each slice of Italian bread.
- On the other side of each slice of bread, place 1 slice of cheese. Place tomatoes on top of the cheese.
- Top cheese on one slice with the spinach and then the pouch of tuna salad.
- Place the second slice of bread on top of the tuna salad, butter side on the outside of the sandwich.
- Place sandwich on the grill and close the cover, pressing down. If using a grill pan, press down on the sandwich with a spatula or something heavy.
- Grill until the bread toasts and the cheese starts to melt. (If using a grill pan, flip the sandwich and grill until the second side is toasted.)
1 pouch (3 oz.) Tuna Creations® Whole Grain Dijon Mustard Tuna Salad
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||4g||8%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.