Recipe Yield: 6
Zesty and fresh! A good lunch for kids.
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrots
- 6" soft flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3⁄4 cup mild shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat tortilla in microwave 10 – 15 seconds to warm.
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, salsa and carrots.
- Lay each tortilla on a cutting board. In the center of the each tortilla, place an equal portion of the lettuce and tuna mixture on each. Top with cheese.
- Fold one side of the tortilla over the ingredients and roll tightly.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.