Recipe Yield: 1
Start your day sumptuously with our Breakfast Omelet recipe! Low Sodium Albacore White Tuna adds an extra dose of lean protein to your omelet, along with fresh sautéed vegetables and creamy goat cheese.
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Low Sodium Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute (or 2 egg whites)
- 1 oz. goat cheese
- Place olive oil in a small non-stick skillet or omelet pan. Heat on medium heat and add onions and mushrooms. Saute for 3–4 minutes, until softened. Add spinach and cook down.
- Add tuna and diced tomatoes into vegetable mixture. Pour egg substitute over the tuna and vegetable mixture.
- Crumble goat cheese and sprinkle on top of the egg mixture
- Cook for 4–5 minutes, until bottom and sides are cooked. Turn half of omelet over and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.