Recipe Yield: 1
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Low Sodium Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute (or 2 egg whites)
- 1 oz. goat cheese
- Place olive oil in a small non-stick skillet or omelet pan. Heat on medium heat and add onions and mushrooms. Saute for 3–4 minutes, until softened. Add spinach and cook down.
- Add tuna and diced tomatoes into vegetable mixture. Pour egg substitute over the tuna and vegetable mixture.
- Crumble goat cheese and sprinkle on top of the egg mixture
- Cook for 4–5 minutes, until bottom and sides are cooked. Turn half of omelet over and serve.
When using 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Low Sodium Albacore White Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 348g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.