Recipe Yield: 2 salad bowls
- 2, (2.6 oz.) pouches, StarKist Chicken Creations® Southwest Style
- 2 corn tostada bowls
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup yellow corn
- ¼ cup black beans
- ¼ cup sliced red and yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 avocado, diced
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Place a tostada shell on a plate and add 2 cups of shredded lettuce to the shell. Repeat with the second shell.
- Divide the corn, beans, peppers, olives and avocado between the shells.
- Top each with 1 pouch of StarKist Chicken Creations, Southwest Style.
- Sprinkle with lime juice if desired.
When using 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Chicken Creations® Southwest Style
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 salad bowl (367g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.