Recipe Yield: 2
These Sriracha Tuna Burgers made with StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Sriracha are light, full of flavor, and sure to satisfy your burger craving.
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® BOLD Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp. egg substitute
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs- divided into 2 equal parts
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- ½ cup julienned red bell pepper (from ½ pepper)
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice (from ½ lime)
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 large Boston lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 425oF
- In a medium bowl, mix tuna, egg substitute, green onions and ½ cup panko breadcrumbs. Form into 2 evenly sized burgers.
- Place remaining ½ cup panko breadcrumbs onto dish. Coat each side of the burgers with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping each burger after 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate medium bowl, mix cabbage, red bell pepper, ginger, lime juice, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Place each burger onto the lettuce leave and top with Asian slaw.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.