Recipe Yield: 5
Make yourself a light summer lunch with a kick! Our Wasabi Tuna Lettuce Wraps are filled with a wasabi-mayo Albacore White Tuna, then sprinkle in water chestnuts and carrots. These can also be made into a fun party appetizer using wonton wrappers, hollowed out cucumbers or tomatoes.
Tip: Drizzle a small amount of low-sodium soy sauce on top of each lettuce cup (this will increase sodium content).
- 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water (or NEW Low Sodium Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water), drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 11⁄2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. wasabi paste
- 10 boston, bibb or romaine lettuce leaves
- Carrot strips
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and wasabi paste well.
- In a medium bowl, mix tuna and water chestnuts together. Stir in mayonnaise mixture and mix well.
- Place tuna in center of lettuce leaf. Top with carrots and cilantro.
When using 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Serving Size: 2 wraps|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.