Recipe Yield: 1
Switch up your summer salads with Hungry Girl's Sweet Summer Albacore Salad recipe. Watermelon, arugula, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese are a perfectly balanced combination for your next meal al fresco.
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1⁄2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced seedless (or seeded) watermelon
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Optional seasonings: salt and black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat. Enjoy!
When using 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1 Salad|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.