Recipe Yield: 2
Jazz up your classic tuna wrap with our Asian Style Tuna Wrap made with StarKist Selects® Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Water
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) StarKist Selects® Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 cup Asian chopped salad mix (or a blend of chopped romaine, broccoli and radicchio)
- ¼ cup carrot slivers
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- ¼ cup peanut dressing (or other Asian style dressing like sesame ginger)
- 2, 8-inch whole wheat tortillas or wraps
- In a medium bowl, toss salad mix, carrots, green onions and almonds together with the dressing. Gently fold in tuna.
- Place tortilla on a plate. Place ½ the tuna and salad mixture in the center of the tortilla.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla over the tuna mixture. Then roll the tortilla tightly. Cut in half.
- Repeat with second tortilla and remaining tuna and salad mixture.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.