Recipe Yield: 2
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Selects® No Salt Added Chunk White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 cups Bibb lettuce, torn into medium pieces
- 1⁄2 mango, peeled and diced
- 1⁄4 cup small diced red pepper
- 1 avocado, 1⁄2 sliced, 1⁄2 reserved
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, small dice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. sugar
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic powder
- Place lettuce leaves on plate and toss in mango and red pepper dices. Fan avocado slices over salad.
- Break the tuna into small pieces and mix with reserved avocado and shallots. Place on top of salad. Drizzle dressing over top and garnish with macadamia nuts.
- Whisk vinegar, lemon juice, sugar and garlic powder into olive oil. Set aside and whisk lightly before drizzling on salad. Use about 2 Tbsp. dressing per salad.
When using 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Selects® No Salt Added Chunk White Albacore Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 371g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.