Recipe Yield: 1
For more tips & tricks from Hungry Girl, sign up for the daily e-mail: http://www.hungry-girl.com/
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Low Sodium Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 1⁄8 tsp. cumin
- 1⁄8 tsp. chili powder
- 1⁄8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 2 medium butter lettuce leaves (or other round lettuce leaves)
- Optional: salt-free seasoning mix
- In a medium bowl, mix tuna, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder. If you like, season to taste with salt-free seasoning mix.
- Add tomato, onion and cilantro, and stir well.
- Divide mixture between lettuce leaves, wrap and enjoy!
When using 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Low Sodium Albacore White Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 1 Salad|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.