Recipe Yield: 1
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® Sweet & Spicy
- 1 cup brown and wild rice mix (Minute Rice or other-quick cooking rice)
- ¼ cup slivered snow peas
- ¼ cup sliced carrot
- 1 Tbsp. chopped peanuts
- Cook the rice according to the package directions. Place in a bowl.
- Place the snow peas and carrots in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave for one minute.
- Top the rice with the snow peas, carrots and tuna, and mix together.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Tip: This can easily be assembled in the office for lunch or for a quick weekend meal when you are in a hurry!
When using 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist Tuna Creations® Sweet & Spicy
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 259g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||4g||8%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.