Recipe Yield: 12
It’s like you are in Italy – so flavorful and fresh!
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 12 thin baguette slices
- Olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 11⁄2 Tbsp. sun-dried tomato spread*
- *If you cannot find prepared sun-dried tomato spread, make your own in just minutes! Place 3–4 sun-dried tomoates in boiling water and let soak until softened. Take out of the water and mash with a fork or puree them in a mini food chopper.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush bread slices lightly with olive oil. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- Combine tuna, garlic, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Spread sun-dried tomato spread over crostini.
- Spread mixture over bread and garnish with fresh basil and red and yellow pepper strips, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.