Recipe Yield: 4
Turn your antipasto into a scrumptious meal with our Tuna Caesar Antipasto Salad. Assemble rows of Chunk Light Tuna, tomatoes, artichokes, carrots and peppers upon a bed of lettuce. Drizzle light with Caesar dressing and cheese.
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 bag (10 oz.) torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 medium plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat Caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place lettuce on serving platter or 4 individual plates. Top with rows of tomatoes, artichokes, tuna, carrots and peppers.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.