Recipe Yield: 2 (2 mini pizzas each)
- 2 pouches (3 oz. each) Tuna Creations® Whole Grain Dijon Mustard Tuna Salad
- 4 mini naan flatbreads
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- ½ cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Baby bell pepper slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F (or follow package directions)
- Place pizza dough on a cutting board and cut into 6 equal size squares.
- Place on a greased sheet pan and bake in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top each individual crust with spinach and ⅓ of a pouch of tuna salad.
- Cover each with a few tablespoons of mozzarella cheese.
- Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 6 - 8 minutes, until the cheese melts and the crust browns.
2 pouches (3 oz. each) Tuna Creations® Whole Grain Dijon Mustard Tuna Salad
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 255g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||5g||10%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.