Recipe Yield: 4
A light springtime dinner – elegant, but simple.
- 2 (4.5 oz.) Cans – StarKist E.V.O.O.® Solid Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon Dill
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red peppers
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1-1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 10 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 lb. pasta such as farfalle or penne
- Boil pasta until al dente. Drain and mix in spinach to wilt.
- While the pasta is boiling, heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add onion and red pepper and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Remove red pepper and hold on a separate plate.
- Mix milk with cornstarch and add to the onions and peppers and continue stirring until thickened. (Do not allow to boil.)
- Add milk mixture to the pasta and spinach and stir in tuna.
- Serve while hot.
When using 2 (4.5 oz.) Cans – StarKist E.V.O.O.® Solid Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon Dill
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 455g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.