Recipe Yield: 2
Please your palate with our Mediterranean Tuna Salad! Swap out the lettuce for some vitamin-rich baby spinach, plus Albacore or Chunk Light Tuna, tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, onion and feta cheese. Drizzle with a Greek or Italian vinaigrette.
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Albacore or Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup Greek or Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 2 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- Divide spinach leaves equally between 2 plates.
- Combine tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, onions and tuna in a large bowl. Add dressing, toss to coat.
- Spoon tuna mixture over spinach. Sprinkle with cheese.
When using 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 280g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.