Recipe Yield: 4
- 1 (5 oz.) pouch StarKist® Premium White Chicken
- 1 (32 oz.) carton chicken broth or stock
- ¼ cup matchstick carrots
- 16 frozen mini meatballs
- ½ cup pastina or orzo pasta
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- In a medium (3-qt.) saucepan, bring chicken broth and carrots to a boil. Add meatballs and pasta and cook until pasta is done (6–8 minutes, depending on the size of the pasta).
- During the last minute of cooking, add spinach, chicken and basil. Stir into the soup to warm the chicken and wilt the spinach.
When using 1 pouch (5 oz.) StarKist® Premium White Chicken
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1 ½ cups (341g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.