Recipe Yield: 4
Tackle this All-American recipe from Troy Polamalu! Mix together Chunk Light Tuna, macaroni and mayo with crunchy veggies and serve over a bed of lettuce.
- 1 (12 oz.) Can - StarKist® Chunk Light or Albacore Tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2-1⁄2 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise (regular or light)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet pickle (or sweet relish)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni according to box directions until “al dente.”
- Place in a large bowl and mix in tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion and pickle until well blended.
- Salt and pepper and serve over a bed of lettuce. Enjoy!
When using 1 (12 oz.) Can - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 344g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.