Recipe Yield: 6
Tuna and Clamato juice take this fish taco to the next level!
- 2 Cans (12 oz. each) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Oil, drained
- 1 packet (1.25 oz.) dry taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup The Original Clamato® juice
- 12 taco shells
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Sliced scallions
- Queso fresco cheese, crumbled
- Place tuna, taco seasoning and Clamato® juice in a large skillet. Cook over low heat for 5 – 10 minutes, or until juice thickens.
- Place taco shells on a platter. Divide tuna mixture among the taco shells. Top with lettuce, tomato, scallions and cheese. Drizzle with taco sauce if desired.
- Cooks Tip: For a spicier version use Clamato® Picante
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.