Recipe Yield: 1
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1½ cups cooked pasta
- ⅓ cup peas and carrots
- 6 Tbsp. prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. crushed crackers
- 2 tsp. chopped onion (optional)
- Place the pasta in a two-cup soup mug.
- Mix in the peas and carrots, tuna and onion. Add the Alfredo sauce, and stir with a spoon to cover the noodles with sauce.
- Cover and place in a microwave for two minutes, stirring once in the middle of cooking.
- Remove the cover, and add the crushed crackers.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.