Recipe Yield: 4
It's Friday night, so you need a quick and tasty option for dinner. Our Tuna Onion Pizza is a great go-to with delicious and simple ingredients. Just top your pizza crust with sauce, Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, pearl onions and plenty of cheese.
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1, 12″ whole wheat pizza crust, unbaked
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 10 Pearl onions, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped (or 1 tsp. dried oregano)
- ⅓ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place pizza crust on pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Place onions in boiling water and boil until just soft, about 3 – 4 minutes. Drain and slice onions in half.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over crust. Top with mozzarella cheese, tuna and sliced onions.
- Sprinkle with oregano and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 8 – 10 minutes.
When using 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 2 slices (207g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.