Recipe Yield: 2 bowls
- 1, (4.5 oz.) can StarKist E.V.O.O.® Albacore Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups brown rice
- ¼ cup sliced English cucumber
- ¼ cup sliced red and yellow pepper
- ¼ cup shredded or julienned carrots
- ½ oz. microgreens
- 2 Tbsp. chopped peanuts
- Peanut sauce on the side
- Fresh cilantro and lime wedges to garnish
- Divide rice between 2 bowls or plates.
- Top each with ½ of the sliced cucumber, peppers, carrots and microgreens.
- Add ½ a can of the albacore tuna in extra virgin olive oil, drizzling part of the oil over top of the tuna.
- Add chopped peanuts on top and drizzle with peanut sauce if desired.
When using 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - E.V.O.O.® Albacore Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 bowl|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.