Recipe Yield: 2
- 1 (5 oz.) pouch StarKist® Premium White Chicken
- 4 flour taco shells (6-inch)
- 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes (¼ cup prepared Pico de Gallo)
- 2 Tbsp. slivered red onions
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- Avocado Crema (serve on the side - ~½ Tbsp. per taco)
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- Heat a flat skillet on high heat. Place taco shell in the skillet to brown. Flip and brown on other side. Repeat with remaining taco shells.
- Place 2 toasted shells on a plate. Top each with ¼ cup of lettuce and ¼ of the tomatoes (or Pico de Gallo) and onions. Repeat with the remaining 2 tacos.
- Divide the pouch of chicken between the 4 tacos.
- Serve with chopped cilantro and avocado crema on the side. Drizzle each taco with ~½ Tbsp. of the crema.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.