Recipe Yield: 2
A filling afternoon snack for your hungry teenager!
- 2 Pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist Tuna Creations®, Hickory Smoked
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese blend
- 1⁄8 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 1⁄2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 flour tortillas, burrito size (8 – 10 inches)
- In a small bowl, mix tuna, cream cheese, shredded cheese, pepper strips and sliced onions until blended.
- Spread tuna mixture on one tortilla shell, to the edges. Top with the other tortilla shell.
- Spray a large skillet, lightly, with vegetable spray and heat over medium heat. Add the tortilla and brown the shell in the skillet until golden brown, about 2 – 3 minutes on each side.
- Cut the shell into 8 wedges and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.