Recipe Yield: 6 mini pot pies
- 4, (2.6 oz.) pouch StarKist Chicken Creations® Roasted Garlic and Herb
- 1, 8 oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent roll sheet
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas and carrots
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup diced marinated sundried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Open crescent rolls onto a floured board and roll into a 12 x 16 rectangle, crimping the scored areas together. Cut into 12, 4 x 4 squares.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin. Place a crescent square into each muffin tin well and press down to form a cup.
- In a medium bowl mix the Chicken Creations, peas and carrots, mozzarella cheese and sundried tomatoes together. Place ~ ¼ cup of the mixture into each crescent lined muffin tin.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until the crescent lining is puffed and browned.
When using 4 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Chicken Creations® Roasted Garlic & Herb
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Serving Size: 2 mini pot pies (140g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.