Recipe Yield: 1
A just slightly indulgent lunch!
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch or 1 (3 oz.) Can, drained - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1⁄2 – 1 tsp. dry taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup Mexican cheese blend
- Tortilla chips
- Avocado, salsa, sour cream as desired to garnish
- Drain tuna and mix tuna with taco seasoning mix in a small bowl.
- Place tortilla chips on plate. Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Put tuna on top of lettuce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with avocado, salsa and sour cream as desired.
When using 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 226g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.