Recipe Yield: 1
Whip up this delicious Tuna and Feta Salad for lunch in just 10 minutes. Bring the Solid White Albacore, mixed veggies and feta cheese, along with a small side of balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- 1 (3 oz.) Can - Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
- 2 cups shredded lettuce, mixed variety
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cucumber, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp. feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette
- Place salad greens on plate.
- Top with tuna, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and tuna and toss well.
- Sprinkle feta cheese. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.
When using 1 (3 oz.) Can - Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Serving Size: 392g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.