Recipe Yield: 18
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Teriyaki
- 6 rice paper wrappers
- ½ cup slivered carrots
- ½ avocado, sliced into 1’ x ¼’ slices
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup bamboo shoots, sliced into 1’ x ¼ inch slices
- ¼ cup sliced scallions (1’ x ¼”)
- Place ~ 1 inch of cool water in a sheet pan. Slide 1 rice paper wrapper in the water to soften. When just softened, gently remove it and place on a smooth cutting board.
- Place a few carrots, avocado, cabbage, bamboo shoots and scallions across the bottom third of the wrapper, leaving a 1 inch boarder.
- Top the vegetables with 2 tsp. of Chicken Creations® Teriyaki
- Gently roll the bottom 1 inch of the rice paper over top the chicken and pull in tightly to form a roll.
- Pull the sides in and roll the wrapper tightly around the vegetables and chicken.
- Repeat with remaining vegetables and chicken, refreshing the hot water as needed.
- Slice each roll into thirds and place on a platter to serve.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.