Recipe Yield: 2
Here's a colorful and zesty way to improve your eating habits. This Italian Style Pasta Salad recipe goes light on the pasta and heavy on the veggies, plus a kick of protein with our Low Sodium Chunk Light Tuna.
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Water
- 1 cup cooked pasta (any shape)
- 2 cups cooked frozen vegetable blend (broccoli, red pepper and carrots)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, reduced sodium
- 4 cups salad greens
- Drain tuna and mix with pasta and vegetable blend.
- Put salad greens on a plate and top with pasta mixture.
- Drizzle with Italian dressing.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||8g||16%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.