Recipe Yield: 4
This delectable Mediterranean Tuna Pizza dish will draw the whole family to the table! Top a prepared pizza shell with Yellowfin Marinated Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Roasted Garlic, artichokes, roasted red pepper and goat cheese. Bake until the crust begins to brown.
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can – StarKist E.V.O.O.® Solid Yellowfin Tuna with Roasted Garlic
- 1 large prepared pizza shell
- 4 oz. plain goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 roasted red pepper cut in strips 1⁄2 inch wide
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pizza crust on large baking sheet.
- Drizzle some of the oil from the tuna on dough and rub lightly over the shell.
- Break tuna into chunks and crumble evenly over the pizza shell.
- Break goat cheese and crumble over pizza shell.
- Place artichoke quarters and red pepper strips strategically/decoratively over the shell and drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake in a 400ºF oven for 15 – 18 minutes, until crust browns and cheese just begins to brown.
When using 1 (4.5 oz.) Can – StarKist E.V.O.O.® Solid Yellowfin Tuna with Roasted Garlic
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Serving Size: 1 can 4.5 oz./232g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.