Recipe Yield: 2
Assemble all ingredients on a large board and allow everyone to make their own breakfast plate.
- 1, (4.5 oz.) can StarKist Selects® Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Lemon Dill
- 4 mini bagels, toasted
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ English cucumber sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 Caper berries or sweet gherkins
- 2 mini croissants
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 cups grapes
- Assemble all ingredients decoratively around the board.
- Remove the tuna from the cans, with the olive oil and place in 2 separate ramakins.
When using 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - E.V.O.O.® Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Lemon Dill
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.