Recipe Yield: 8
Turn your classic Caesar Salad into a meal that that will dress up any occasion by adding Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna! Feel free to improvise with added veggies of your choice!
- 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 8 cups romaine lettuce leaves, washed, torn and chilled
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Croutons, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- In a large bowl, toss together lettuce, Parmesan cheese and tuna.
- Add Caesar dressing to taste; toss gently.
- Serve with extra cheese and croutons.
When using 1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Albacore White Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Serving Size: 89g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.