Recipe Yield: 12
- 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Selects® Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Water
- 1 pie crust
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 ⁄ 2 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- Roll pie dough into a long (~ 9 x 13) rectangle. Place in a shallow, rectangular tart pan and bake at 425°F until just firm and slightly brown on the edges. (About 10 minutes)
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and cook until onion browns. Add sliced mushrooms, thyme and black pepper and continue to cook until mushrooms are brown.
- Spoon onion and mushroom mixture into tart shell. Break apart tuna into pieces and spread evenly over the top of the onions and mushrooms. Top with Swiss cheese and pine nuts. Broil until cheese melts and is slightly browned.
When using 1 (4.5 oz.) Can - StarKist Selects® Solid Yellowfin Tuna in Water
|Servings Per Container: about 12|
|Serving Size: 1 ⁄ 12 pie (81g)|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||2g||4%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.