Recipe Yield: 2
Cool off this summer with our refreshingly, chilled Salmon Vegetable Salad! Toss together our Boneless, Skinless Wild Caught Pink Salmon with plenty of fresh veggies and a lemon dill dressing. Serve with warm rolls.
- 1 (5 oz.) can StarKist® Jumbo Lump Wild Pink Salmon, drained
- 1 large tomato, diced, seeds removed
- 1 medium cucumber, diced, seeds removed
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced
- Leaf lettuce
- Lemon Dill Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried dill
- Pepper, to taste
- Place salmon, tomato, cucumber, and red onion in a medium bowl and toss gently to combine.
- To make the dressing: place lemon juice and lemon zest in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil, dill and pepper.
- Gently toss the dressing with the salmon and vegetables. Place on 2 lettuce-lined plates and serve with a warm roll.
When using 1 (5 oz.) can - StarKist® Jumbo Lump Wild Pink Salmon
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 324g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.