Recipe Yield: 2
Change up your lunchtime staples with our Albacore Arugula Salad recipe. Add Albacore White Tuna to a bed of arugula along with mushrooms, peas, walnuts and radishes. Top with a light balsamic vinaigrette. It's perfectly paleo with plenty of flavor and crunch.
- 1 Can (5 oz.) StarKist® Albacore Low Sodium Tuna, drained
- 4 cups arugula and red baby lettuce
- 3 baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced radishes
- ¼ cup peas
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- Balsamic dressing
- Divide arugula, lettuce, mushrooms, peas and radishes between 2 plates.
- Top with tuna, walnuts and dressing.
1 Can (5 oz.) StarKist® Albacore Low Sodium Tuna, drained
|Servings Per Container: 2 salads|
|Serving Size: 158g|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.