Recipe Yield: 2 sandwiches
Can't make it to Greece this year? No problem! Take a bite of this and your tastebuds will make you think you are there!
- 2 pouches (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Lemon Pepper
- 2 whole wheat wraps
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ¼ cup thinly sliced seedless cucumber
- 8 kalamata olives, slice in half
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
- Place wraps on a large cutting board. Spread ½ cup spinach over ½ of each wrap.
- Place cucumber slices down the center of the spinach and top with chicken, tomato, olives and feta cheese.
- Wrap tightly and cut in half.
2 pouches (2.6 oz. each) StarKist® Chicken Creations® Lemon Peper
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Serving Size: 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
|Includes Added Sugars||1g||2%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.