Recipe Yield: 1
- 1 pouch (2.6 oz.) StarKist® Reduced Sodium Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 2 cups baby kale
- ¼ cup sliced, roasted beets
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp. poppy seed dressing (on the side)
- Place the baby kale on a medium plate.
- Add the tuna, beets, goat cheese and almonds, and toss gently.
- Serve the salad with poppy seed dressing.
|Amount Per Serving||DV%*|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.